|The Spice Mill 2in1 is a must-have for freshly grated spices.|
Using Microplane’s pioneering technology, the Spice Mill features the iconic, signature razor-sharp stainless-steel blades ensuring ingredients are effortlessly and precisely cut without ripping or tearing.
If you enjoy cooking, there is nothing quite like using freshly ground whole spices.
Nutmeg has a warm, spicy aroma and flavour perfect for both sweet and savoury dishes such as a classic béchamel sauce or any number of cakes and puddings.
Cinnamon for instance enhances everything from baked apples and soups to tagines, pork chops and even hot chocolate!
The Spice Mill also grates Indian Long Pepper effortlessly. Alongside the peppery spiciness, Long Pepper delivers a taste similar to that of mixed spice. A lingering, aromatic warmth.
The blade is safely positioned at the base of the manual mill.
It’s easy to use; simply remove the top, place hard spices in the base, replace the top, push down and twist clockwise with one hand while holding the base with the other. The evenly grated texture of the spice is based on the amount of pressure used when twisting the top.
Create a true taste explosion in freshly prepared dishes and drinks!
The Microplane® Spice Mill has achieved a Red Dot Award for quality design.
The Red Dot Award: Product Design 2018
Microplane - Spice Mill
- Designed to grate & store hard spices, such as nutmeg, cinnamon, Tonka bean, Indian long pepper,various nuts and many more
- Signature, razor-sharp, photo-etched Microplane stainless steel blades - Made in USA
- Effortless grating for superior results
- Spices are precisely & finely cut for a full aroma
- Simply to use:
- Simply lift cap and place spices in the base
- Push down top firmly and twist clockwise
- Includes an airtight compartment on the top to store spices
- Handy silicon cover included to avoid mess when not in use
- Measurements: 12 x 5,0 x 5,0 cm
- Easy to clean: Dishwasher Safe