Color: Stainless Steel / Walnut
In our pursuit of the perfect combination of style and efficiency, we have refined and exclusive Master Series. The elegant, graceful and stylish walnut wooden handle from Kentucky, United States recalls the origin of Microplane- graters, which come from the wood workshop and were brought to the kitchen.
The combination of the handle, a robust stainless steel frame and the razor-sharp, photo- etched stainless steel blade - made in USA - enables anytime optimal grating result and are the new status quo for grating.
The very extra coarse blade provides you with a wide friction surface efficient and effortless grating . Potatoes, apples, cabbage, zucchini, carrots, onions , hard and soft cheese, chocolate and much more can be precisely cut into elongated slices wtihout tearing.
Five blades variations: Zester, Fine, Coarse, Ribbon and Extra Coarse are available in this series.
Microplane- Master Series - Extra Coarse Grater
- Photo-etched, long-lasting, ultra-sharp, stainless steel blade- Made in USA
- Elegant walnut handle, from Kentucky USA
- Stylish, sturdy frame
- Non-slip rubber foot for comfort and stability
- Easy storage: reusable protective cover (not dishwasher safe)
- Measurements: 30,4 cm x 6,3 cm x 1,8 cm
- Exact grating surface: 14,6 x 5,7 cm cm
- Care Tip: Wash only by hand (do not soak)
- Treat the handle with food-grade wood care products
- 5 different blade styles available in this series.